Reverse Prayer Pose : Pashchima Namaskarasana
1. Begin on the mat in Mountain pose (Tadasana).
2. Relax your knees, bending them slightly as you reach your arms around your back until the palms of both hands come together.
3. Press your palms lightly together, making sure that the fingers of both hands are pointing to the floor.
4. Rotate your wrists, turning your hands until your fingers now point to the sky. As your turn your wrists, keep your knees bent. This will help the natural tendency for your ribcage to jut out during this hand movement.
5. Press the outside edges of both hands lightly into your back. Your fingers should now be both pointing up and running parallel with your spine [as seen in above picture].
6. Press your feet into the ground as your straighten your legs and hold this position for 30 to 60 seconds.
*Keep in mind the Reverse Prayer Pose should be avoided by those that suffer from a wrist or elbow injury.